1-DAY JUICE CLEANSE
6 JUICES + 1 VEGAN MEAL
$60 PER DAY
Juice selection varies according to season and availability. Our goal is to provide you with a wide variety of nutrients so we will choose and number the juices for you. If you have special requests or dietary restrictions, always let us know 48 hours ahead of time.
tall glass of water: lemon + pinch of cayenne (optional)
- 7AM – Juice #1: Activate: filtered water, lemon, coconut sugar, ginger, turmeric, activated charcoal; probiotic lemon water or decaf tea
- 9AM – Juice #2: Truly Green: cucumber, spinach, kale, celery, parsley, lemon; tall glass of water
- 11AM – Juice #3: Truth Be Told: cucumber, spinach, green apple, lemon; lemon water
- 1PM – Juice #4: Flex Appeal: kale, spinach, pineapple, ginger; mint water or herbal tea
- 3PM – Juice #5: Fix Me Up: cucumber, fennel, green apple; lemon water or herbal tea
- 6PM – Juice #6: Nut Mylk: filtered water, raw almond or cashews, dates, vanilla, sea salt, cinnamon
- Lunch or Dinner – Vegan Meal ~ selection varies~ roasted veggies, kale detox, soup, quinoa pilaf
- JUICE ORDER: The time of day that you start your cleanse is up to you, but please drink all 6 juices within 12 hours of each other so you give your digestive system a 12-hour break with no calories at all. If you’re really hungry, you can drink the hemp mylk earlier in the day. The reason it’s the last drink of the day is so you get some fat and protein to enhance a deep night’s sleep.
- CAFFEINE: If you drink green tea or coffee, decaf is always preferable. We have a hard time going a day without any caffeine, so when we cleanse we do a ½ cup of black coffee (no sugar please!) to give your liver a major break.
- WATER: If lemon water starts to get boring, try adding cucumber or mint.
- UPON WAKING: 16 oz Lemon water
- JUICE #1: Truly Green (16 oz)
- BREAKFAST: Fruit (a smoothie is okay, especially if you use coconut water as the liquid)
- MID-MORNING SNACK: raw veggies, hummus
- LUNCH: Green salad, lots of veggies, olive oil and lemon dressing, grilled chicken or fish (good option for lean protein)
- MID-AFTERNOON SNACK: red or green apple
- DINNER: Toasted quinoa, steamed or roasted veggies, avocado (guacamole!), miso veggie dish with quinoa