Dear Organic Krush Guests,
Our teams are working very hard during these difficult times to ensure that we can continue to share 100% organic food with our communities and inspire a higher level of health. The safety of our crew, vendors and customers are of paramount importance and therefore we will be switching to a no-contact pick-up and delivery model starting this Sunday March 15th.
This means we will be suspending all dine-in until further notice to limit contact and practice social distancing for as much as possible. Your order will be prepared & bagged by a crew member with gloves on, stapled and your name clearly written on a bag and placed on a designated pick up table as you enter. We also offer curbside assistance if requested. Payment is taken online or via phone only (no cash or in store payment), limiting all unnecessary contact.
How do you order?
- You can place your order online and pick it up. Payment is processed online. This one is the best option. You decide when you pick it up!
- You can call in your order for pick up. Call your local store, place your order and we take payment over the phone. Your order will be bagged, stapled and ready for pick up or curbside. No signature necessary and receipt will be stapled to your bag! Free Delivery is offered for orders over $100 for call in orders. We will personally deliver those ourselves and drop on your doorstep with no contact!
- Delivery through DoorDash. We have been informed by DoorDash that they are closely monitoring the situation and they are taking every precaution as well.
Our store hours will be:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9am – 4pm
These times are uncertain, and we will closely watch as this unfolds, update you and take all necessary action. Our restaurants would not exist without our amazing crew, vendors and customers. We ask for your understanding and support as we navigate through this, and together, we will!
Stay healthy, spread love!
Michelle and Fran.
FREE WIFI AVAILABLE AT ALL LOCATIONS