Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- 8oz blueberries
- 1.5 cups of gluten-free flour
- .5 cup of sugar
- .5 cup of coconut mylk
- .5 tsp salt
- .5 cups neutral oil (organic safflower oil or sunflower oil)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg • Cinnamon Sugar for topping
TOTAL: 8 SERVINGS
PREPARATION: 5 MIN
COOKING: 35 MIN
READY IN: 40 MIN
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil spray or line with wrappers.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Then add in the blueberries and combine. In another bowl mix the coconut mylk, neutral oil, and egg. Whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently mix until just combined.
- our batter into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes. Rotate the pan, top each muffin with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, and bake for another 15 minutes.
Check to make sure a toothpick comes out cleanly, and enjoy!
Note: We love Namostels Gluten Free Perfect Flour Blend!