Our Strategy With Viruses and Immunity
To Our Krush Guests:
We wanted to share with you some of the things that we are thinking and talking about during this stressful virus season. Here are some of the things that we abide by, and hopefully you can find comfort and safety in the small daily practices that enhance your sense of well-being.
- We place high emphasis on sanitation and cleanliness, ALWAYS; we use a combination of: board of health cleaning supplies, table wipes, and FREQUENTLY sanitize our restaurants.
- Our Teams have a strict attendance policy around sickness: if they are not feeling well they do NOT come to work; they must be fever and symptom free before returning, or management will immediately send them home.
- Hand-washing: you will see that our staff is constantly washing their hands. According to World Health Organization, this is a critical way to reduce virus spread. Please be patient while our crew diligently washes hands throughout the day.
- If you, our guest, has need of our food and juices, cleanses or meal plans, but can not leave your home, we will DELIVER straight to you via DOORDASH or our OWN drivers. WE are happy to help.
- Viruses exists in our environment everyday, and our plan is to strengthen ourselves and you by serving the highest quality product and meals that we can possibly produce.
- We believe in “overdoing it” when it comes to hydration: lemon water upon rising, herbal teas, green energizing juices and water through out the day.Eat foods that are high in water content: celery, cucumbers, avocado, leafy greens, bone broth, soups, coconut water, and berries. Keep your sugar intake low, viruses like to feed on sugar.
- Consume foods and juices that are high in antimicrobial and antiviral properties: lemons, ginger, turmeric, garlic, cardamom, fruits& vegetables . “The immune system army marches on its stomach. Healthy immune system warriors need good, regular nourishment. ” (Harvard Medical)
- We have asked our staff to focus on getting enough sleep and rest so that their immune systems are strengthened. This isn’t the time for sleep deprivation
- There are supplements that we have found help boost our body’s defenses: Probiotics, vitamin D, Vitamin C, zinc, elderberry, echinacea, iodine, Vitamin B12 and B6; Speak to your local vitamin stores and get high quality supplements and take them consistently.
- The reason we got into the business of Organic Restaurants, is that we truly believe that wellness is a combination of daily lifestyle choices + healthy food + a calm mind. We do not subscribe to a model of fear, instead we choose precautions, diligence, smart behaviors and consumption of high quality food and juice!!!
In Good Health,
Organic Krush Management